Wednesday, January 18, 2012
To Lose Weight Fast,Learn Self Control!
We are not talking about a diet here, we're talking about permanent change in the way we eat,
and also in the mental image we hold of ourselves. Overeating can be controlled and we are going to explore ways to do that here.
1. Have a plan of action. Write down how much weight you plan to lose and what are we willing to do to lose it. You can lose weight by just eating less. If you burn more calories than you consume you will lose weight. There is a trade off though, you need energy to function properly and you get energy from your food, so it is important to eat the right things and in balance. Eat lots of fresh vegetables especially the bright colored ones like red and green peppers, zucchini , and sweet potatoes.
2. To lose weight fast learn self control, when you eat, sit at the table (not in front of the TV and think about what you are eating and enjoy each bite. Put your fork down between bites and chew your food. Your brain will let you know when you are full if you take your time and give your brain time to get the message you are full.
3. Eat well balances meals. Focus on Fruits and eat a variety every day. Eat lots of veggie, the brighter the color the better. Dark greens and orange colored veggies are excellent. Get Calcium rich foods, 1 glass of milk per day or something like it. Low fat yogurt or cottage cheese as a substitute. Whole grain breads and pastas are excellent for weight loss but also for making you full.
4. Go with lean protein. Choose lean cuts of meat, poultry, and fish. Get chick and turkey without the skin for less fat.Try to bake broil or grill instead of frying in grease.Vary your protein chooses with fish, nuts,beans and seeds.
5.Drink plenty of water. Water helps keep you hydrated and you will not be as hungry. Remember, except in extremes, hunger is an urge and will go away whether you eat or not. It doesn't hurt to have healthy snacks around such as celery, carrots, hummus, and low fat yogurt. That way, if you have to eat something, you can eat a healthy snack.
6. Limit your alcohol, fat, salt and sugar. Salt is especially bad for you because it causes you to retain water.
Read the label of processed meals because most are loaded with salt. Be very careful.
To lose weight fast, learn to control yourself by having someone for support. Someone who is sympathetic to what you are trying to do and will come to help if needed, or someone you can just talk to and distract you from overeating. Exercise when ever possible and remember you can do this, just keep going.
Remember, you did not gain weight overnight so give yourself time to reach your goals. If you don't want to wait, there is a program which may help. CLICK HERE NOW TO FIND OUT MORE.